Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help with test game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When i go click test level, after it all loads up, i click ok and the fps game minimizes (well i think it does) and comes up as an orange program on my toolbar then my mouse gets stuck in the middle of the screen and i cant move it. If anyone could help that would be great ^_^

i have another question but its off topic for this forum thing =\ i have fps creator installed on this pc, but the emails with the model packs i payed for are on another pc, could i just save them to disc ect.. and transfer them to this pc?

~Thanks.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 27th Dec 2006 01:53
Quote: "When i go click test level, after it all loads up, i click ok and the fps game minimizes (well i think it does) and comes up as an orange program on my toolbar then my mouse gets stuck in the middle of the screen and i cant move it. "

This usually happens when another program has the Windows focus. If you have other programs running at the same time, you should shut them down.

To bring the FPSC Game back in focus, while holding down the ALT Key, press TAB until the FPSC Game is selected, then release the keys.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2006 02:57
You might also have clicked on the button just to the right of test game.
It will do something like that sometimes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:27:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:27:36