Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Floating/Sinking Characters solution!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2006 13:26
Ok, so I've had some problems in the past with characters floating in the air and Anyone using Empty's mod will have cried themselves to sleep with the characters sinking halfway through the floor, but I just discovered the solution. It's a question of scale.

If the FPE scales the character to greater than 100%, then the character will float above the floor, if the FPE is less than 100% the character will sink below the floor. The further the number is away from 100%, the greater the sink/float will be.

I realise this may be an issue only effecting Empty's MOD users, but I know alot of people stopped using the mod because their characters were sinking, and many of the videos demonstrating the video were using stock characters, (who are all scaled to around 92%).

scale up the FPE to 100%, delete the .bin and .dbo files for the character and you'll be fine.

Peas

Butters

Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2006 03:33
Quote: "Peas"

...? That always confuses me...

Anyway, thanks for the info! I have been very frustrated by this problem...

Your signature has been erased by a Mod, because I am bored.
Mr Munky
Years of Service
User Offline
i have the CD version and i have that prollem...i dont even have any mods....the way i fix it is to delete the object sinkin/floating, replacing it and the checking the thing called scale....kinda wat that guy up top said...

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER!!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:26:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:26:43