Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Copyright Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was wondering as I am about to release my game on the market (school, because of once they see the graphics of FSPC compared to the current FPS multiplayer in school Doom95 they will all want it.) If there is any way to disable sending the file over the internet and no more installing after 1 installation on 1 computer.

If anyone could help me out it would be very appreciated
Nighthawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 15:12
you need a solution like a copy or content protection with online activation... i don't think there's something like that for free on the internet

you have to make it yourself...or pay very much...

maybe Google knows more

-- This is not the best English, i'm from Germany
My System: Dell Dimension 5000, Intel P4 530J 3,0 GHz, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Sapphire Radeon X1900GT, BenQ FP71E+
-- Helix Games Head Developer --
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 16:22
DRM (digital rights management) protection software doesn't work with FPSC so you can save time searching for it.

You could try FPSPack and secure your game with a password, so it makes spreading it on the internet harder.

Otherwise you're stuck with expensive copy protection software and no guarentee that it works.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:28:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:28:17