Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / help me somthin always goes wrong please help me i need you!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 18:01 Edited at: 29th Dec 2006 21:58
pleae help me
my mum bought me fps creator and the 1 and 5 model packs on the fps site (www.fpscreator.com) fps creator came in the post but the other 2 model packs didnt come i had an email from the game creator and i did everything that i told me but i still havent recived my model packs i'm only *PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR AGE* and dont know much and neither do my mum and dad so i get really frustrated trying to work it out. i've even cryed over the computer and ive sent 4 emails 2 tgc but i have had any help it's like their ignoring me please help
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 18:31
Hey, man.

Don't get all upset. They're probably having a hard time getting it to ya.

So wait a little bit, it takes from 1-4 weeks, depending on where you live, and where The Game Creators are. Heck, you might not know were they are.

So, be patient, and wait. Don't worry.

All is gone, but your heart isn't. ~AmericanInfantry
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 18:38 Edited at: 29th Dec 2006 18:40
The best answer is to contact support at the bottom of the page, however I can tell you this.

The model packs do not arrive post mail. You download them. You should have got that download information in the email. If you log into your account and view your profile page, you will see a link for your orders. Go in there and you should see the downloads for the model packs you purchased.

If this is not the case, then you must contact support, as no one here works in the TGC order fulfillment department.

Best.

BTW: Try to breath and use a little punctuation.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 21:58
If you ordered something there is an Orders button on your profile page.
Click on it to see the status of your orders.
Once what you ordered becomes available you can download it from there at any time...which is convienent if your computer blows up or something.
Customer service will get back to you.
You just have to understand the folks at TGC manually verify all orders,this is the holiday season and a lot of people have probably contacted them because people bought/recieved their products for Christmas.
Try to be patient.
For what it's worth almost all of us have been through this at one time or another.I hope you get it all going,

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 22:15
Considering his age... He may also need to know how to get into his profile area..... Just scroll to the top see the button ontop to the right where it say's profile... click it...that will get you into the area Fred is talking about...

Your downloads may already be there... So I suggest you check... But be patient if it is not they will be there real soon...

I can assure you I do not work for TGC in any shape or form and I can say without a doubt that they are really good people and will deliver the product you ordered either through the mail (First Player Shooter Creator - Software bundle) or set up a download link in your profile section in the order area...

Happy game making and welcome to the forums...

Since your also waiting on this you may want to take this time to go through the stickies in the forum and read them.... There is alot of usefull information about this product and also there is alot of free goodies to add to your game making...

Also below is the seach feature which is also very usefull when looking for anything here... As long as you use these people here are always friendly well almost always

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
cocodude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2006 23:37
Hey... I wouldn't get too upset about it.

it took mine about 6 weeks to arrive

by the way have you thought about the electronic download?

Thats what I did...

A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be in the cell beside you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
[image]http://www.freewebs.com/acvideogaming/acanimation.gif[/image]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:24:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:24:01