Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Few last problems until release (Help Needed) (Multiplayer Game)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Could not find what I wanted to know on forum search so I am posting here. When characters die I can't seem to get their weapons to return to their posisitions. And when characters die they keep all their weapons when I want them to respawn ( Yes I have tried with the properties but is still not working.)

Can only test with two characters when I have placed four around the map(Which might change when I build game but do not want to build it till all problems are fixed)

I know it seems I am asking for a lot of help tihs week but that will all change as I am learning very quickly the answers to problems I had under development. All help is appreciated greatly.
Seagy
Years of Service
User Offline
Nobody know? Oh well
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 02:15
Character weapons don't respawn! Once you collect it, that's it!
If you want a weapon to respawn you have to place it yourself.

Seagy
Years of Service
User Offline
That didn't answer my questions I want to know HOW to make when a player dies he loses all his weapons. And I did place the weapons around the map myself but they don't respawn how do I make them respawn?
Seagy
Years of Service
User Offline
Please can someone help me I wont be able to release my first multiplayer game without it
Seagy
Years of Service
User Offline
Surely someone knows as they ahve released their games with no problem
Badenhop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 22:01
This is explained in your manual. Edit the properties of EACH weapon placed and make sure the "3" thigns for weapons has been looked at.

1)how many can be on map at once - randomness
2)how many times it can spawn in duration of your map
3)how long in between spawns that is can re rpoduce itself after being "picked up"

These are found in the properties for ALL wespons placed. Adjusting these will allow your weapons to respawn, how many times they can, and where they will.

A great tip for speeding this up is to KNOW what weapons youll be using on the arena floor. Then, adding that weapon and editing its properties right away. Then palve that weapn/entity and after palcing it there should still be that EXACT weapon with edited properties ready to be placed elsewhere...the next step is to place as many of these where you want them that way you wont have to edit say a shotgun to the same properties over and over at different palces on the map. If that didnt make sense, then I dont know what to say. rofl

Sign here...
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 22:23
i think the spawn time is in miliseconds....though i am not sure. I messed around with MP when I first got the app, but haven't touched it in sometime.

regards,
RF

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:32:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:32:02