Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Different hands (different question than you will think)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 01:31
Okay I gotta question about model pack 5/hands/multiplayer.

I have just made another MP level with several different characters. And they all have different hands and what not. Is there a way to lets say have a player that is using the black colonel X and another player is using a white colonel X. Is there a way to have say if the white colonel is using an ak47 have white hands. And the black colonel to have black hands?

If its not possible then, shucks.

Tiggle Bitties

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 02:07
Quote: "Tiggle Bitties"

I think it's Tig O' Bitties!

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 02:29
Quote: "I think it's Tig O' Bitties!"

I don't. Given that it means absolutely nothing.

Tiggle Bitties

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 04:05
Are you using the weapons from model pack 5?

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 04:45
Yes I am. Awesome model pack, I love it. Do you think that is possible. Because if I was to make an elite from halo (this is just an example) and the guns all had human hands, that would be just weird. Playing as a blue elite with a white persons hands, lol. That just wouldn't make sense.

Tiggle Bitties

Jikito
Years of Service
User Offline
personally if i had someone shooting at me.. i dont think I ever thought to stop and check what color thier hands were.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 06:27
Yeah.
There's plenty of time to check out what color their hands are when you search their dead body.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 21:51
no no no no that's not what I mean. [sigh] maybe I worded this wrong. Okay say you playing as the black colonel. well model pack 5 has white hands. From the player's (that's playing as the black guy) view, how could I have his hands black? And a player that is playing as a white guy have white hands on the same gun?

Here let me explain why I want this. My cousin is a very good modeler. And he modeled a master chief. I then took the texture and made four colors for the master chief. red, blue, green and yellow textures. So I made Foundation from halo 2. 4 players. Playing as the red master chief, you would see, red colored master chief arms. And playing as the blue master chief you would see blue master chief arms. This is from the players perspecive/view whatever you want to call it.

Do you get what I mean now?

Tiggle Bitties

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 22:20
In model pack 5, you may change the hands included in the pack. I think there are about 13 variations. Off the record, there are no black hand variations.

Would you kindly look away from the screen when you're in my presence?

visit www.gameshell.tk
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 22:37
Pus in Boots - I don't think you get what he is saying. And I beleive there is a black varation, or one that is close to it.

Jenkins - as far as I know, what you ask is not possible. The only way I could see this done is if every character started with a diffrent version of the same gun that used the diffrent hand textures, but then you couldn't pick them up. I'd reccomend just using the 'blank' hand texture with MP5 that removes hands all together.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2007 23:58
Hmmm. Yes I see. Well thanks anyways airslide. Yeah pus in boots, I'm pretty sure I was clear on what I wanted to know. It's all good though.

Quote: "'blank' hand texture with MP5 that removes hands all together."

I was thinking about that, but (might just be me) guns look so silly to me when they reload without the hands. I'll try to figure something out.

Tiggle Bitties

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:36:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:36:44