Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Good luck to the TGC Mods:

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2007 18:59
Only have time to really answer one thread today. Though even when my modeling or media driven pipeline has the equivalent of S4 flushing a tee shirt down it, I try and come in and read whats going on even if I don't make any comments on this forum (my currant comments and questions are reserved for Errants boards).

Seeing the thread "Before Posting Media.....Please Read." has given me at last, cause for rejoice. In tune with actually having manners, despite how my posting style, at times, may infer, I must forthwith and without delay say "Thank-you".

I would have been happy to even meet newer membership half way, in that if it was textured and mapped I could actually see it being a FPSC bound WIP. The new rules suit me fine though.

Quote: "I can feel the hate mail heading my way already.
The folks that inhabit the 3D chat forum are probably going to be mad too."

Well before your email in boxes burst at the seams, I for one, want to say 'Good Luck' and 'Thank-you'. I don't think it should be hard for the old dogs to learn where to piddle, as I'm sure most would want to go outside, and after a few nose rubbings, the puppies will learn quickly as well.

Best
Loc
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2007 21:20
You're welcome.
This was something that had been bugging me for a while and Keith jumped on it before I got the chance.
I just figured since I move so many threads anyways I might as well join the fun.
Maybe now we can get the models and media board back into the shape it was meant to be in.

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2007 22:59
Got to say thank you to the mods as well, it's a welcome 'rule' I know enforcing it means more work on your part, so good luck with it!

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 14:58
Good luck and one hundred Happy New Years to all the mods and users
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 15:58
May the MODS be like sherrifs in the lawless town of models and media!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:33:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:33:29