Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Asteroids.NET Beta

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 02:00 Edited at: 5th Jan 2007 02:01
Ok, since I've posted up the DGDK.NET runtime installer for people to actually begin playing with DGDK.NET developed applications, I've decided to release Asteroids.NET (beta).

This is not a complete game and is still in the works, but both myself and CattleRustler spent time developing this.

CattleRustler provided the Media, and I did the main engine code. Feel free to download and play with the demo. (Requires DGDK.NET runtime, located in the Sticky).

Download: http://www.apexnow.co.uk/asteroids.rar

To run the demo, extract and fire up the EXE. Use the Arror keys to rotate your ship left and right, and Up to thrust. Space bar to fire. To quit, press Escape.

At the moment, the game logic will not move you to the next level when all asteroids have been destroyed. It is more of a code thrash to get my Assets classes and such to work. Source code will be posted later on when the game is complete.

Enjoy folks

Paul.

CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 02:06

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:18:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:18:35