Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Pack 6 - on sale NOW!!!

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 16:33
My guess is he's just expressing his opinion and the closest experience he has had to firing a weapon is when he fired a supersoaker.
Seriously,Mr. Love...there are people on these forums who know about weapons...like Keith.
If you're not sure of your facts maybe you should check them out first.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 16:39
I believe Xplosys served as well. Truthfully, I've been giving serious thought to going back into the local Guard Unit; they're offering a nice bonus.

I've fired the AK-47 before (at Ft. Bragg, during a Russian weapon testing day), it's a nice weapon but not as accurate as the M16. Although I've never fired the Dragonov sniper rifle, I've heard good things from the guys in the field.

I still remember how to take down the M249 though.

-Keith

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 16:53 Edited at: 10th Jan 2007 16:54
I went guard immediately after my discharge in 86, but quit almost as fast. I just wanted a break from the uniform for a while and I never went back. Serving 12 years left me with no time requirement anyway.

I spent a lot of time with the M16, serving my first 5 in the Infantry. Needless to say, it was my best friend. Other than that I ended up with odd weapons. The 90mm recoilless and the M60 were a lot of fun when you had transportation, and I got to play around with the 50cal for a short time. As Tim Taylor would say.. Ohh Ohh Ohh. More Power!

I think I eventually qualified with and could field strip everything they had and earned the EIB, just before switching over to 93H. I get a kick out of people who talk crap. This is not something I normally discuss but I didn't want you to think I was talking out my butt either.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 17:20
Last time I got out with 9 years in, so no requirement here; just no jobs in the area. Did you still use the M16A1, or did you guys have the A2 by then? Don't know what MOS 93H is.

-Keith

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 17:30
We still used the A1. Heard about the A2 but never used it. 93H is Air Traffic Control, Tower Operator. (Cushe job, almost Air Force. lol)

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 19:08
Quite a switch from 11B! Anyways, back to the guns of MP6.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 19:16
The shorty is my favorite gun so far.

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 19:55
"I know you to be a very opinionated person and would like to know if it comes from experience."

No not personal, it was an high ranked American soldier that said this on the Discovery channel.. Isnt it made of 60s plastic??

"My guess is he's just expressing his opinion and the closest experience he has had to firing a weapon is when he fired a supersoaker."

Wrong guess Fred! Even if it was long time ago, I have been fireing hundreds of shots with Mauser.. We are talking the old Swedish ammo here (Big as AK47 ammo), not small M16 bullets.. And Who knows maybe You will hear a 45 Automatic close to Your house soon...

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2007 14:21
Quote: "And Who knows maybe You will hear a 45 Automatic close to Your house soon..."

That sounds like a threat to me Mr. Love. Are you looking to get banned?

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 12th Jan 2007 12:17
OMG! It was a joke!! I mean, Fred is a MOD here and I dont think He shourld tell Me what I know about diffrent things, and what I have done or not.. I think I know Myself better than He does.. It wourld be nice if Fred at least courld TRY to be a little bit more friendly sometimes...

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2007 13:31
I know it was a joke.
However,someone who didn't know any better could read your post and think it was a threat.
So I am more than happy to let it go this time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:27:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:27:37