Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model pack 6 problem!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2007 00:29
Hi, I dont know if anyone else has had this problem but When i check my entities and look in the model pack 6 tab, there are no weapons in there, just 4 warehouse things. Please help.

-if this is in the wrong forum, please re-direct me to the right one.

thanks in advance

"I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere."
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2007 00:31
Fpsc Chat, and welcome to the forums.

Loc
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2007 00:34
Yikes! I read this, pressed back and realized I thought I knew what it was, went back and it was moved! Talk about timing..

Anyways, sounds like you pressed the segment tab, press entities

Jikito
Years of Service
User Offline
when you click on the model pack 6, there is a subdirectory that just has the warehouse items in it.. go up a level and the guns are in the main directory.
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2007 01:40 Edited at: 7th Jan 2007 01:34
Did you follow these instructions before you installed MP6, if you did you should not have any problems! MP6 requires this upgrade before you install it.

FPS Creator Upgrade 1.04
The subtle number increase from 1.03 to 1.04 belies the massive number of changes that have gone on under the hood in this revision. There are no less than 58 changes including new features, enhancements and fixes. Multiple public releases of the upgrade, and beta tester feedback as we went, has all contributed to the best version of FPS Creator ever.

To ensure a smooth upgrade process, follow these guidelines:

Uninstall any update you may be running on your system (1.02, 1.03, 1.04 betas)
Download and install the new 1.04 update
Note: If you have model packs 3 and / or 5, we also advise you uninstall these are re-download new versions of them from your Order History. The original packs included FPS system files inside them and these are now old and redundant. You can identify the new versions of the Model Packs because when you download them they'll have _07 on the filename, for example: FPSCreatorModelPack2_07.zip

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:30:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:30:06