Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Test my online puzzle game!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Check out Spectris 2 at http://www.spectre-software.com and post up any thoughts and comments, Im sure you will enjoy it!

Its a fast paced arcade puzzle game with an online high score database, so get your name up there fast!
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2002 19:39
It tells me I need to download a plugin, and when I do, it still wants me to download . Maybe it's Opera acting up?

Anyhoo, that looks very nice... and it's good to see you around DB!!!!

--Mouse
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2002 22:48
Makers of freeform?

Are you?

there is nothing on the website but i remember spectre soft making freeform or somming.

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2002 01:25
Ya, that's right. Kingy made freeform... are you kingy?

Anyway, the plugin required is the Shockwave Player. Unfortunatly, the demo won't load for me

PS- If you want my advice, which I'm sure you don't, get a better browser!

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Get the DB Weekly Newsletter at www.dbwn.cjb.net
kingius
Years of Service
User Offline
Yep Im the guy who made Freeform, Im flattered you all remember! You can read a bit about it on the Legacy page, but since I never got paid for it I removed the Freeform section because I no longer wanted to promote it anymore.

Shockwave and Opera dont mix, so try it in IE or Netscape instead.

rapscalLion - What does the demo do, and what browser do you use?

QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2002 23:33
Meh...it's ok, far from addicting and kinda slow to boot...plus not enough twists to it...right now I wouldn't pay a cent to register it.
kingius
Years of Service
User Offline
Ouch, that was kind of harsh, and thankfully unlike the other feedback Ive received.

If you think its slow, use your down button to speed up the rate of descent. Careful with that though! hehe

The twists come in the form of the bombs and skulls. Once these appear you have to think both about removing the skulls and not just lining the coloured blocks up... it becomes a test of how quickly you can think, the longer you can last

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 09:13:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 09:13:53