Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] New member....for over a YEAR? I am ready to give up...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 18:31
I have been trying to get into this community for over a year now. I have read the "New Member? Click here to find out why your posts arent showing!" thread quite a few times.

If anyone gets this, please respond...I really want to chat and help out, get help, and "forumize" with fellow FPSC users....

...It's been a year, please allow me to interact with people guys!

Thanks,
Baden

Sign here...
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 18:56 Edited at: 10th Jan 2007 18:57
You're still on nooby status?

!! !!!

Tuff stuff. Contact a mod.

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 18:58
The 'New Member' status is not related just to when you joined (which wasn't a year ago btw, it was just over 3 months), it is related to how many posts you've made on this forum as well. Both factors are taken into consideration. Since implementing this we have cut down the amount of spam and vile threads posted to these boards *significantly*. People can no longer sign-up random accounts just to spam the hell out of the place one bored evening. Looking at your account, all you need do is make some more posts and the restriction will lift automatically, you've not made enough yet.

Heavy on the Magick
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 19:00
Well, they're showing now. If you are still on new status, they won't appear immediately and you will need to wait a while to view them. Even so, it won't take long.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Badenhop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2007 19:05
HEy! Apparently I am now live here! Hi guys! (Lock or delete this section!) Thanks!

Sign here...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:28:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:28:38