Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / 3D Object Animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2007 01:13
I've looked all over the help files and asked on IRC till people insisted on changing the subject (). I'm making a 3D file loader plugin, and I've been trying to find a way of loading keyframes. The problem is, DBP no longer seems to have a command for adding frames (DBC had a command, IIRC. Set Object Keyframe, perhaps?). If DBP doesn't have a command for this, then I assume the only way would be through an internal (undocumented) class DBP uses for storing object information. Anybody got any info on this?

TKF15H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2007 19:27
I'm looking at the GetObjectA function and the sObject it returns. It appears that all I need is in here, but due to the lack of documentation I'm not sure whats safe to mess with and what the proper procedure there is to do so.
Must some function like Lock Object be used before attempting to add keyframes to an object's animation?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 14:36:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 14:36:30