Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how to set a weapon in FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2007 13:20 Edited at: 11th Jan 2007 13:21
I'm have animated a weapon and I'm trying to set it up in FPSC.
I'm using the COMMANDO gunspec file as a template for my gunspec.
after I have changed the file names to the appropriate filenames and edited the gunspec and created an entity for the weapon, the weapon model does not shows in FPSC(i pick up the weapon entity and i see no model but in most other aspects the weapon works).
I have added to this post all my files:the weapon folder which should be put in [gamecoregunsmodernday] the entity files which should be put in the user folder and the milkshape source file and textures.
with that I have added an video showing how it looks in an FPSC level.DOWNLOAD THE FILE HERE:http://files.filefront.com/assaultzip/;6512037;;/fileinfo.html
If you can bring the weapon to working order please tell me how and feel free to use the weapon (although you should check the with the author of the model itself,I think it's somewhere on the forums)

Pyramid entertainment - Play the game
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
When that happens, it's usually because the entity's pathtoweapon is wrong. Also, try equiping the weapon to the player at the start location to make sure it works.
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
Nevermind, I just looked at your video in there and either your texture is wrong or your weapon is positioned in a place where it isn't visible on the screen.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:34:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:34:55