Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Trouble with Dark Physics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Recently i formatted my main machine and of course had to re-install DBPro and Dark Physics but for some unknow reason to me my Dark Physics commands are not being recognised and i am unable to continue my great game im working on any help will be much appreciated..

Why have wars when we could all fight virtually and noone would die????
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2007 13:23
Try the usual things first - have you Upgraded DBPro to at least 6.2? You need to. Upgrade, install Dark Physics, activate. What happens now?

Heavy on the Magick
Sentinel Systems
Years of Service
User Offline
tried that, i did a fresh install of both DBPro and Dark Physics and still nothing. I activated both of my applications but it will just not except the code. so any other ideas.

Why have wars when we could all fight virtually and noone would die????
El Goorf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2007 22:22 Edited at: 20th Jan 2007 22:23
im also having issues with this, and had the issue before i reformatted too, though that wasnt the reason i reformatted

i installed latest patch, and then installed dp, i checks in the directory, everythings there all together. i've reinstalled and it still doesnt work.
SageTech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2007 20:59
I had a similar problem with installing dark lights. I know it sounds silly, but you installed it in the DBPRO folder right?

Kenjar, yet another victim of NRS (N00b Relapse Syndrome) May he code in peace...

Sentinel Systems
Years of Service
User Offline
its ok i sorted it thanks any how guys..

WOHOO!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:51:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:51:05