Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Thanks, Please read active posters..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to take a moment and say Thank You to the community. You have all helped me learn a lot of the obscure basics with FPS. For those of you who share help info and Scripts, they are appreciated. I know I am a Noob to FPS, but I am trying to learn without asking to many stupid questions.

I will also follow off of your example, and post as much help and info as I can to the community. As a Noob, and after reading the manual, I have to say I have learned more from reading the forums, than I got from the manual.

Once again, Thank You all that share your knowledge!!!!!!!!

Fodder

P.S. I must have overlooked it, (no I did not search) how long does it take a person till their posts do not have to be approved?
Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2007 06:37
It varies it should not be any longer than a week. Just make sure you post clean posts that adhere to the AUP and you should not have to wait long

If the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second, how fast is dark?
Check out my current forum:http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:26:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:26:38