Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Version0.4 problem, please can you help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2007 20:39
Hi all,
I've had this program for a while now or version 1 anyways, and then I downloaded the version 1.04 update (or someting along those lines, it had a 1 and a 4 in there somewhere) and I've installed the latest version of directX for it as it said that it needed, and now it wont load up. It part way loads up but then instead of loading up the splash screen, it has a grey square in the middle where it should be. I was wondering if anybody could help me thanks. I still have version 1 installed, would that affect anything?

Thankyou in advance
RichMan

'Making safer worlds through superior firepower' - UAC
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2007 22:47
Try uninstalling the whole FPSC program including the 1.04 update and re installing them. I had a problem like that once and that is how I fixed it. Hope it helps.

Keep-me-laughing.com Rocks!!! Lets all go to codeshare.co.nr!!
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2007 00:13
go onto the forum bug reports and read Lee Bamber's guide to reverting back to V1.00

so what's the job?
RichMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2007 11:31
ok thanks for the advice

'Making safer worlds through superior firepower' - UAC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:33:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:33:22