Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] build game problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
does anyone know wuts wrong? i made a pretty cool arena level...not too many segments and entities to screw it up...5 players maximum...put it on no lightmapping and medium quality textures...set up the arena mode thing...chose the level file...pressed "build game" and it loaded all the way to the end but then a message popped up and said "this program has ecountered a problem and needs to close: debug error 0;0" or sumthin.

then i tried doing wut the getting started manual said and the same thing happened.

ask me for more specific detail or anything, i just need to know wut to do!

thnx!
Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2007 22:09
happends to me
theres a bout 100000 threds asking thins and i dont think any of them hav be resolved
this bug looks like one that the dev's walk around or sumthing

If I Want It, I Want It

Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2007 23:46
I realize you are new here so first I would like to say welcome.
Second, before asking a question go to the bottom of the page and do a search. I just did one for "build game problem" and got 13 results. Try looking through some of them and if you still have trouble then ask. Also if you feel that it is a bug try the bug report board.

If the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second, how fast is dark?
Check out my current forum:http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:33:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:33:15