Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Did the upgrade work?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 03:45
I just installed the most recent upgrade. when I ran it a screen came up and said modify, repair or uninstall I clicked modify and got the complete screen so then I ran FPSC and clicked help and about FPSC and the screen popped up and showed I\' am running v 1.0. Is that right or shouuld it show v 1.04? how do I know for sure the upgrade got installed right?

OK I\' am stupid!!! when the program starts and the title screen comes up it says v104 I did not pay attention to that I thought it would be in the help menu under about FPSC
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 03:50
No it should say v104... you need to select repair not modify...

Agent766
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 14:10
Actually many people are reverting BACK TO V1 because 104 is so buggy and glitchy. Also if you have model packs 1 or 5 then it automatically updates it for you (or so I heard). So you may actually be better off with V1. Oh yeah... and model packs 1 and 5 NEED V104 RC 10 to run.

There are 3 kinds of people: Ones who can count, and ones who can't.

Did you know five out of four people have trouble with fractions?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 01:28:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 01:28:59