Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I found a great gamepad that works w/ FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ello!
I had a post when I first bought FPSC this past summer about getting it to work w/ my gamepad and never could, but I found a different one that works great and allows multiple profiles to be saved for different games!
Am I allowed to give the name etc. on this site? I don't want to get flammed for a breach of the old protocol then, do I?
kind regards, mark_p

mark_pouncey
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2007 19:40
I don't see what the problem would be.
You can post a link to where you can find the gamepad.I am sure there are some forum members that are interested in this.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2007 19:48
i got a default one that works too

mark_p
Years of Service
User Offline
Kewl Doodz,
This one, I got at wal-mart is calles the GGE 910 and it works great w/ FPSC . It seems to work great with anything because you can set up and save the settings as individual profiles and bring them up before a different game or whatever and it's easy for me to set up the basic profiles (which is saying a lot). It's wireless, and is not as responsive (doesn't have the same level of "touch") that a hardwired pad does, but I got used to it quick enough and set it up in nothing flat and was playing FPSC games I had made in a couple'a minutes. I think Game-Elements is the company that makes it (sorry, I threw the box away after I got it) and it comes with a load and play cd driver software pack that I just put in and it worked.
kind regards, mark_p

mark_pouncey
mark_p
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
It's made by Phillips.
"Game Elements GGE 910 Wireless PC Game Controller"

[img]null[/img]

kind regards, mark_p

mark_pouncey
Rawy
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a game elment recoil,

Got it for css, Cant play at all with it.
I mean, it dosnt acually work if your trying to win.
Yes you can do all the functions but aiming is eaither to jerky or to slow.

Im rawy,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:30:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:30:27