Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / hud by default

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello has all, I name myself Sebastien, I am French but prefers to attend the English forums because they are better detailed, Therefore veiled my question is as follows :
Could you indicate the Values to me numerical (and nonnumerical) basic of the huds for the ammunition, health and the life.
because I replaced them by personal values and I do not arrive any more has to give these valeures by default...

By thanking you by advance (you do not trust the spelling mistakes, I am not English A leaves whole)

I am french but i like the englishs forums because they are most inteligents :p
Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2007 22:31 Edited at: 20th Jan 2007 22:43
Positionnement des nombres qui montrent la santé, les vies et les munitions ? Essayez les coordonnées :
X=14 Y=10 pendant les vies, X=20 Y=10 pour la santé et X=85 Y=15 pour des munitions

s'assurent que vous serrez entrez après avoir écrit chaque valeur !

Votre anglais est réellement très bon considérant la différence dans le grammer entre anglais et français, bienvenue aux forum. Vérifiez ce fil
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=98207&b=25

And for the benefit of everybody else:

Positioning of the numbers that display health, lives and ammo? Try the coordinates:
X=14 Y=10 for lives, X=20 Y=10 for health and X=85 Y=15 for ammo

make sure that you press enter after entering each value!

Your English is actually very good considering the difference in grammer between English and French, welcome to the forums.

Check out this thread http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=98207&b=25

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2007 23:33
Quote: "Your English is actually very good considering the difference in grammer between English and French, welcome to the forums."

Reads like he used a translation program.

Regards,
RF

Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2007 09:11
I used babel fish and the translation was perfect so I think he wrote it himself.

El Gigante or Sebastian, please correct me if I'm wrong

Le EL Gigante ou Sebastian, svp me corrigent si j'ai tort

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:31:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:31:40