Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] question about ceilings (help only please)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm trying to make a room using segments, and I'm very confused. I noticed that when adding a prefab the ceilings are always nice and high (usually 2 or 3 levels)but when adding a room using segments, it ends up only one level high, so I tried moving up a level and erasing the ceiling then adding more wall, but with the wall comes floor/ceiling, and whenever I try to erase that the wall is erased as well! how do I make a two-level-high room?

(I posted this before, but some mod got in the way and locked it just because I said in advance that I'd already used the search button. If you feel like it'll help your life to lock my post, please at least give me the time to get help on the problems I'm having with the software you're supporting that I took the time to buy)
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2007 01:50
And you are about to get it locked again, because Reality Forgotten posted the answer to this in his own thread.

Tiggle Bitties

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2007 01:51
You used the search button did you? Hmm...

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Welcome to the forums, but I have to say with the attitude you're displaying you might not last very long...

did you even look at the page before you posted this again... if you had you would have seen that someone already took the time to answer your question... They even used your thread title as a basis for their own...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm going to lock this since the other thread you posted is locked and if you had bothered to look three threads down you would see that someone has answered your question.
It is also of note that all of the information that you asked about is located in the manual that came with FPSC and if you had looked at it first you might not have had to post that question.
Also of note is the fact that it wasn't the question that got your thread locked it was the attitude you used when you asked the question.

The first two things that usually happens when you ask a question like the one you ask that you get two responses:
1. Read the manual (which I recommend)
2. Search the forums (which I also recommend)
You should do these two things before you post any questions.
Reality Forgotten has been nice enough to answer your question in a thread not too far below.You should be able to see it.
Nobody actually gets paid to post anything in these forums or give any kind of support.It is all voluntary.Putting your best foot forward when you start posting wouldn't hurt.
Welcome to the forums.Once you get settled in you will do okay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:27:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:27:40