Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Bumper cars game play demo!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 22:19
Well, the basic gameplay is finished. The game starts right away and you can't win. (It doesn't stop when you're the last one standing). But you could try it anyway. You're the red car. You start at the left bottom. Good luck!

Controls:
arrow keys=move around(upkey is moving up, not forward! and rightkey is moving right, not turning! etc.)
Right control=boost (which needs to recharge)

screenie:

demo:
http://www.realgametools.net/forums/attachments/bumpercars.zip

Kevil
Redostrike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 22:25
Very fun to play hehe.

Real nice graphs.

Only heroes live forever.
[img][url=www.redostrike.tk]http://members.lycos.nl/redostrike/RedoTitel.jpg[/img][/url]
The StartStrike project is going good.
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2003 00:05
duuuuude

Thats Rocks!

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
dlettermen
Years of Service
User Offline
This is one that has A LOT of possibilities.

A few things I can think of:

If you can, at least right away, try to get a demo out that you can "restart" with a certain key. I want to play it over and over, but, restarting it each time is a chore. Plus, one time it froze my system the second time I played (Win XP).

I can see definate multiplayer in this (as I'm sure you have), and hopefully network play soon. Also more cars and different "platforms", like maybe an "arcade" mode where you can get to different "levels" with cool bonus stuff as you get more cars off each level.

I can't wait to see this progress into a full game.

spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2003 02:26
Nice! Presume you got idea from Fuzion Frenzy on the X-box:

Gronda, Gronda
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2003 03:15
i really need to start reading posts before i look at the pics , for a sec there i thought this was a db game! anyways cool game kevil.

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.
kevil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2003 00:38
Sonic:
I think that about any mini-games game has a game like this. I got the idea from all of them . I think I will continue it soon. Just got to do some more work on my lightmap generator .

Kevil

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:42:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:42:29