Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

The 20 Line Challenge / Scratch Card Simulator - A Must Download!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 23:21 Edited at: 3rd May 2003 23:22
This took me a hour or so - pretty funny the first time!
Anyway - you should download it anyway, cos it is brilliant!! lol
You should download the zip file from here its a crap site - but if you want to laugh at it?? (It was made to host anything like this!)
http://www.geocities.com/consoleboy164/

Have fun - I know I Did

16 Consoles and 200+ Games. Thats some addiction!
PiratSS
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool Idea!

I won a romantic trip!

Cheers.

There are two types of people in the world: The ones who summon and the ones that create. There is a big difference...
KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
tee hee hee.....Wow, now I can be annoyed with how hard it is to scratch those things perfectly!!
You got the time consuming ness of it just right! (Either that or my slow comp.....damm).

To expand this, you could have shards of the grey stuff falling as you scratch it off. And if you haven't scratched off the cherries first the caption could say......"Cheat!!"
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 02:57
Erm... I get a "cannot load image" error at line 8... is this for DB or DBP?

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
ConsoleBoy164
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 03:45
Cannot load image line 8?? mmmmmmmm What version of DBC/P Are you using? This works perfectly in DB 1.13 (non-Enhanced). DBP I have no idea about compatibility so ask someone or something. And to do with the cheat thing - it would require some work, however the bits falling down sounds good. 200k Uncompressed Space is a problem in the 20-line challenge (as I have recently learned!!). This was at 700k as all the bmps were at 212k each (24bit). I Think I could Add some more to this now!

20 Consoles and loads more - who knows where they'll be in 10 years?
andrew11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 04:33 Edited at: 4th May 2003 04:39
I didn't download it yet but it sounds cool. I was just thinking of making something like that the other day. Oh well... you beat me to it. Great minds think alike!

[Edit]
It's pretty cool. It's a bit slow though, but it's probably my computer. But for some reason I keep getting all cherries. Maybe i'm just lucky.

"All programmers are playwrites and all computers are lousy actors" -Anon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:58:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:58:12