Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I found two mistakes w/ 1.04

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2007 01:47
Forgive me if these issues have been addressed already, I've been away for a long while working on my first game that I'm going to actually market...

The first issue I've found with 1.04 is that my choices in light colors are very limited. before, when I wanted to customize the light color, I just went to the "Other" button in the entity's properties screen. However, now when I click Other nothing happens! I don't get the options for different shades!!! Any way to fix that? I'm not too familiar with Hexadecimals.

And Secondly, I have to shoot out dynamic window now... I used to be able to throw an object at the window and break it, but not any more! What happen?!! Other than that, This update is awesome!

Please help me someone!!

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2007 01:49
here's a snapshot of the "Other" button I was talking about...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2007 04:33
Hit other than custom colors works fine for me.

theres an example, but if your using RC10 i dont know, ive heard complaints and im sticking to 9, its more stable, as for the throwing objects, id have to test it to see, check the weight of the dynamic object

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2007 05:02 Edited at: 25th Jan 2007 05:03
The first issue is known about I believe... you have to change the hexadecimal to use the colour you want, until this is fixed... BUT you have to put it in backwards... it's explained somewhere but i don't remember where...

I hadn't come across the second issue until you pointed it out... but it's the same for me... only weapons destroy the glass... setting the glass health to 1 and running into it doesn't even break it anymore...

Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2007 07:33
i had probs with 1.04 with the trowing and breaking window problem. worked fine in RC9 or watever but then the new update changed it, i use to be able to throw barrel at my window to get gun..but now u always die because enemy shoots you, so i abandoned the lvl.
i didnt change any settings and the window strengh was at 1

If I Want It, I Want It

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 18:55 Edited at: 27th Jan 2007 22:56
Is Anyone else having trouble with Waypoints using the new RC 1.04?? My characters aren’t following way points anymore!!! They’re getting stuck! PLEASE HELP!!!

Edit:

I fixed the problem, it was just a collision... Oops.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 20:53
Quote: "Is Anyone else having trouble with Waypoints using the new RC 1.04?? My characters aren’t following way points anymore!!! They’re getting stuck! PLEASE HELP!!!"

no.. waypoints work fine for me

Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
How do you throw items i forgot how , but my friend can break windows with items in 1.04

Fletch the best .
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 07:37
Quote: "How do you throw items i forgot how "

right click, then right click or left click.

Be sure to check the forum for special offers, and free stuff!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:24:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:24:12