Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model animating software

Author
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2007 20:14
I am looking for a free piece of software that I can animate my models. I know about anim8tor but is there any others?

Keep-me-laughing.com Rocks!!! Lets all go to codeshare.co.nr!!
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2007 21:45
How about...search!!!

Be resourceful and use the search button...or, hey, use google. I'm asuming you've not been in a coma for the last 5 years and know what google is...right?

AE

(aggressive but truthful)

Raul
Years of Service
User Offline
It's funny, I'm a new user to FPSC and I have been doing a ton of searches on these forums to find the ideal modeling software for FPSC and like half of the threads have a bunch of people saying to search or are locked by a mod with the mod saying this was discussed before.

Um, this really hasn't been discussed as much as some of you guys think. I'm trying to decide which software to use from suggestions that I've found from searches and I even created a thread to see if you guys can help me decide and it was locked, with a message for me to search. Guess I'll have to figure it out on my own (because I did searches already and could not find an answer I liked).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:26:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:26:04