Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Please Read !!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 02:45
Hi guys, This is The Inovator

I would like to welcome you to our new Super live chat Software. With a click of a button you can now do all the things that you have been wanting to do such as:

Have an all in one system that can also be your main browser.
E-mail from within the system to your freinds that are also registered (free)
don't wait for the post to get a reply talk live with the live chat function.
invite your freinds to play some games with you while you chat.
send your files instantly to anyone you wish, such as models and media.
need a freind to be on your system to help you out of a jam, no problem with the remote access feature (not to worry, the user must be invited first)
so you don't want to type, fine then use the voice chat feature.
you want to see who your talking to, use the video chat.
Have an idea and don't feel like sendind the file to your buddies, draw within the browser! that's right, you can even draw together on the same paper.
Keep in mind that all this is a free service from 3d model haven and you will never be charged at any time to use it. All you have to do is download the software and install it to your system. the create a username and password and your done!

go to the super chat page of the website to download and enjoy.

www.3dmodelhaven.com
Black Terror
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 03:48
Honestly, I am not going to download an executable without screen shots of it first.

BTW: What does this have to do with FPS Creator?

//// - - FURTHER SOLUTIONS - - \\\\
SELL YOUR GAMES AND MEDIA!
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 04:26
Here is a screen shot of the system for you Black t.
this has alot to do with fps creator if you relate the above message to fps then you can see the advantages. Hey, I added this feature to my site for your amusment and safe alternative to posting in my forum and a way to better communicate with your freinds in the gaming world inside and outside of the fps community. if you do not trust it then do not download it. anyway here is the screenshot.

www.3dmodelhaven.com
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 04:29
nice, i will download it soon.

Be sure to check the forum for special offers, and free stuff!
Badenhop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 04:30
Are you the guy that sends out those letters that say " I am the prince of agroba, please send me $$$" Cause I think that this qualifies as phishing if so...

Regardless, I know the mods like to "lock" and not beelete...but plz delete this post....for crying out loud I thought it was something important, and then realized....nope.

Quote: "this has alot to do with fps creator if you relate the above message to fps then you can see the advantages. Hey, I added this feature to my site for your amusment and safe alternative to posting in my forum and a way to better communicate with your freinds in the gaming world inside and outside of the fps"

Sign here...
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 04:33 Edited at: 1st Feb 2007 04:39
Thats a bit harsh,inovator is only trying to give something that helps with communication between members,nowhere does he ask for cash,it may not be apparent at first but this could be of use to some on these forums.
Maybe he should have posted somewhere else but that is down to the mods,whether or not this should be moved.
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 04:54
Thank you rolfy for your input and you are right. all I am trying to is create another avenue of communication between the game development community.

www.3dmodelhaven.com
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 05:20
Quote: "Regardless, I know the mods like to "lock" and not beelete...but plz delete this post....for crying out loud I thought it was something important, and then realized....nope."

Lucky for the rest of us that you don't decide what's important or what gets "beeleted". lol

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 07:19
Sorry that I can't find the beelete button anywhere.
I will have to check with Keith and the rest of the mods and see if they can find it.
It's chat software and if you want to use it that is fine if not you don't have to.I don't see why we should all be deprived of using this just because you are unhappy with it.

On an unrelated note I am not the prince of agroba but I won't turn down money if it's sent to me...

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:07 Edited at: 1st Feb 2007 21:15
You have a very intresting piece of software Innovator.Very intresting.

Too bad only Xplosys is online

EDIT:

Guys,we have a new Community chat

Scrap all the above,

I'd like to announce something.The Innovator didnt make this.I found in the about box Global Communications Network.when searching google i found the site and the one who made it.

http://www.gcn.cx/

Sorry dude,but i track down things quite fast

-Prince Of Darkness
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:20
Where did the Innovator mention that he made this? He just said that he added it to his site for people to use.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:21
Ow...

I didnt read it well then.im sick and see a little vague.

-Prince Of Darkness
Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:25
Quote: "Are you the guy that sends out those letters that say " I am the prince of agroba, please send me $$$""

You mean that isn't real?!

It looks like decent chat software, but
Quote: "I would like to welcome you to our new Super live chat Software. With a click of a button you can now do all the things that you have been wanting to do..."

^ that sounds a lot like an advertisement, and I think that's what brought about the skepticism. But hey, if it's free, then no harm no foul

"In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe"
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:41
Quote: "With a click of a button you can now do all the things that you have been wanting to do..."
"

Yeah, he was really getting into it, wasn't he?

It's an alternative for those who want to chat but can't figure out the IRC software, and it has a lot more features.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:45
I think I am going to have to check this out.I am one of those folks that doesn't understand IRC.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 21:52
you should,its quite good.however me and Xplosys are the only ones now.

-Prince Of Darkness
Badenhop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 23:11 Edited at: 1st Feb 2007 23:24
Quote: "Scrap all the above,

I'd like to announce something.The Innovator didnt make this.I found in the about box Global Communications Network.when searching google i found the site and the one who made it.

http://www.gcn.cx/

Sorry dude,but i track down things quite fast
"

Hence the harshness....apologies though if it came across badly. My intenstions were to be funny cause I thought he ripped this from somewhere...turns out I was right. But I apologize for being a jerk. Don't beelete anything. But dont claim things are yours. Or did you mean you "found it" and are claiming it as your find....

Additionally at one of the mods - I think this is where ppl are getting the idea that he "made" this ,
Quote: "Keep in mind that all this is a free service from 3d model haven and you will never be charged at any time to use it"
its liek the 3rd or fourth line from the bottom...that's all

Sign here...
stephengp
Years of Service
User Offline
Tis is a great program, easy to use, great for instant communication with the community.

It's FREE too!

I recommend this to everyone.

Stephengp

"No limit may be set to art, neither is there any craftsman that is fully master of his craft"(The Instruction of Ptahhotep a 24th century BC vizier and philosopher)
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2007 16:22
The software looks nce. Whether you made it or not well thats OK, but it did make it sound like you did develop it. Anwyas, I had a question I never got a reply from form 3D Model Haven. I ma a member and was sent a email that the switch pack was going on slae soon, but never got a reply to how much or when. Do you have that info because your screen shots look really good and I owuld like ot know when I can it. I have not logged into the site for a bit, but it would be great to know. Thanks.

K.L. Phair
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2007 05:26
I sent you an email but the switch pack will be available within the next two weeks, hopefully sooner if time allows. There are two prices on the pack. Non members will be charged $10.00 u.s. and members will be charged $5.00 u.s.
thank you for asking and i am working hard to get it released for you guys.

www.3dmodelhaven.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:27:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:27:40