Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / NGC 4.02 - Point in Volume Pro returns negative?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2007 03:58 Edited at: 10th Feb 2007 18:30
Ok, I'm using NGC version 4.02 for DarkBasic Professional. I've created a sphere object 1 that is 100 units in diameter. And I loaded it into NGC with it's own collision type that does not currently react to any other collision type. I gave it an NGC radius of 50, since that is half the diameter of the object.

Anyways, I sent the object's number and it's positions into the PointInObjectPRO command, and it returns a '0'. From what I understand about the command; it should return a '1' because the center of the sphere is within the collision radius of the object.

If there's something I'm doing wrong, or there's a bug, I don't know. If anyone can shed some light on the situation please help as soon as possible. Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind guys. I posted on the Nuclear Glory Forum and learned everything I needed to know. If anyone else has an issue with the command, here's the link:

http://www.nuclearglory.com/php-bin/forums/view_topic.php?id=962&forum_id=2

Daris Xiao - Phonetic: Daris Shiao. aka: Benjy Wright.
2.4Ghz Pentium 4 (800FSB!!!) - 1024mb RAM - ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb Video (With the biggest cooling fan allowed by U.S. law!)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-28 03:06:06
Your offset time is: 2024-06-28 03:06:06