Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How do i add a message at the display? And one more

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 19:57
Hey! I have a week to make a game for school, and i need to know, How do i add a message at screen if i press enter at a man forex? And how do i do so its not black around my lvl? Plz answer STEP by STEP, and dont come wit the guides i have tried at this forum...

NORWAY! METAL GEAR SOLID FAN! LOVE COMPUTER AND GAMES, GAME MAKING, ETC!!!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 21:15 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 23:43
What the [mod edit]'s a "man forex"?

Mod note:No swearing please.

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 23:35 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 23:36
I'm sorry, but this has been explained 100's of times before and I'm sure it is even explained well in one of the guides. Look in the scripts section for npc or talking scripts.

A week to create a game for school and you're going to use FPSC for it? Good luck with learning how to use FPSC in a week. I really suggest you stick to the easy features.

Use the story zone for what you want for example, very easy to use and no scripting needed.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 23:31
Try this script. It doesn't enable you to press enter, but it displays a picture of your choice on the screen when you come within n range of it.

I know I keep changing my signature, so what?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 03:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 03:24:51