Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Textures only?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
this is really strange, after my last map was built, I made something with higher detail, and literally EVERYTHING is showing wrong colors and stuff, my doors are only showing texture images, and my guns are swapping though decals and stuff, any idea why?

heres a screenshot:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 00:14
Since we have to d/l an image to see I doubt most wont look, and is the reason I leave no comment regarding your problem.
FPS Forum
Years of Service
User Offline
ah, sorry...

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 01:58
a 3.5 meg bmp file!?!

what were you feeding it?

after looking at it, i think i know whats wrong.

did you turn shaders on? if you did, turn them off and look again.

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

"Once again you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!"
FPS Forum
Years of Service
User Offline
ahh....thanks much... I had no idea what it did, so i just clicked it hoping it would improve the graphics heh... thanks again...

and how do you change your name?.. my name keeps saying FPS Forum, but when I signed up it was Vindicator 209...

Thanks!
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 00:12
Quote: "ahh....thanks much... I had no idea what it did, so i just clicked it hoping it would improve the graphics heh... thanks again...
"

it would have improved the graphics, but your video card does not support shaders.

and you cannot change your forum name. you might request to a MOD to change it, but you cannot change your name.

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

"Once again you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:25:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:25:12