Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / make a opsat as in splintercell ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2010 17:16
hi,

some one know how to make that opsat from splintercell,

and that you can add/buy some extra features ?

don't ask untill tried everything
Destiny Design Labs
Years of Service
User Offline
As I say in any post scripting is my weak point, but I think you would need to create a few huds one for each screen on the opsat, design a script to link the huds to certain buttons. As for the add/buy extra features there is a post on here somewheres for a cash system, you might try to search for it. Have you even tried to script this yourself first?

Destiny Design Labs
Let us design your destiny.
biohazardNL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2010 11:42
Quote: "Have you even tried to script this yourself first?"

I don't know anything about FPI I only know VB, PHP, HTML, Mysql. and these are web apps and visual basic. not fpi. I can't find a easy tutorial.

don't ask untill tried everything
Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2010 12:20 Edited at: 15th Aug 2010 12:23
It's quite simple to make.I'll just give you a few pointers.

1.Make a condition checking if the player pressed a key and change the state. :state=0,scancodekeypressed=33:state=1 (33=F i think)
2.Then show all huds if state=1
3.Some of the huds should be backgrounds and the other buttons.That way if you click the button huds,something can happen.When making button huds you set numbers(ID if you know mysql).Since you know PHP,ill put it in a more simple mannor.After you set the ID's you use conditions to check if the player has clicked on the buttons(think $_POST[id])
4.Using conditions make it so that when you click some button you change a state and new huds come up,or simply add something to the player,like health or weapons
5.Finally do a check if the player presses F again to close all huds and change the state to 0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:01:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:01:05