Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Error: Failed to Load DLL (4: DBProSetupDebug.dll)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Help! I've been trying to install DarkBasic Pro for 3 weeks now and I can't seem to get rid of this. The program installs fine, however when I get my program written or opened and hit F5 to run the executable it tells me I'm missing a DLL file that I have repeatedly move and replaced into the system32 folder. I have re-installed direct x. I've tried everything my instructors and classmates have suggested. Has anyone encountered this problem and do you know how to fix it? I am running Windows 7 if that makes a difference in the installation process. In much need of help ASAP. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 13:54
Quote: "I have re-installed direct x"

Which version? Generally, installing the lastest update for directx fixes this problem. It worked for me when I had this problem

A clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it - Albert Einstein
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 07:12
Darkbasic Pro requires DirectX 9.0c to run properly. You can install it and still keep the DirectX you currently use.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

Also look at this for Windows 7 compatibility:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=160566&b=1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 05:56:37
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 05:56:37