Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3D World Studio / 3D World Studio -locks up in Windows 8.1?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just ordered ... but can't get the software to work in Windows 8. Suggestions?
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 10th Oct 2014 15:39
Hi ptmontgomery welcome to the forums...

The official maker of 3DWS ditched support for it a couple of years ago, I suggest you get MilkShape3D which is what I have resorted to...

A free working app similar to 3DWS is MapScape found on the forums here on a site I cannot recall right now... EvolvedSoftware?

I think you can still ask TGC for a refund as they should state the incompatibility with Windows 8+ look at the base of this page to see 'Order & Billing Support is provided here, not in these forums.' click the word 'here' to request support from TGC...

Otherwise if you have another system you are happy to use running Windows 7 this is still an option... I refuse to use Windows 7 any longer and all my systems are happily running Windows 8.1 now

Shame I had been so busy for over a month now otherwise I would have come across your post sooner...

Good Luck!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 12:43:24
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 12:43:24