Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3D Canvas Pro / 3D Canvas pro changed to 3D crafter but 3d crafter don't install on win7 64bit

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello....Gee Wizz... hmm ok ..... here go's

Ok .... a few years ago my Mother Janice Myburgh bought me 3d crafter pro as a gift,I still have the email and registration key.

3d Canvas changed to 3d crafter and worked fine on my old windows XP but im now on windows 7 64 bit,the latest version of 3d crafter from the game creators web site doesn't install onto windows 7 64 bit. The current Msi installation creates a message box and is not happy with my current version of windows and won't install.

Seems to be a 32 bit or 64 bit issue.

Thanks LooLoo 1 Kanobey

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 29th Jan 2015 21:26
I don't think you need to or should be listing her name here lol

Anyway, You are not helping yourself here, you should at least write what the error message was or post a screenshot before anybody can help you, I don't recall having issues on Win7 x64 but I do recall having issues with the program on Windows 8 x64

I would suggest you moved onto other software like MilkShape3D, Blender or similar...

If you just want to make game levels, look for MapScape on the forum...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 14:03:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 14:03:01