Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3D World Studio / Error messages and no BSP suport

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, 3d world studio application gives an error message when the program closes. say's wrong thread. When you click the close button with the red x in it closes with a error wrong thread.

There is no bsp support with 3d world studio, I can created save or exsport bsp files for dark basic pro

any sugestions?

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 29th Jan 2015 21:10
Quote: "There is no bsp support with 3d world studio, I can created save or exsport bsp files for dark basic pro"

What does this even mean?

Quote: "Hello, 3d world studio application gives an error message when the program closes. say's wrong thread. When you click the close button with the red x in it closes with a error wrong thread."

Bad programming, however you can avoid it by using Close in File on the menu bar... not a problem, just using the cross does not initiate the close call for the extra thread the application is using... thus giving the irritating error message...

Also 3DWS is dead in the water, you should move on to better programs like Blender or MilkShape3D [Free/Paid respectively] 3DWS also does not work on Windows 8 or likely not on Windows 10 either as it relies on discontinued OpenGL versions, I think 2.1 which was removed from Windows 8 and above... [I could be wrong but it did not work last time I checked] I have invested in Blender and MilkShape3D as my alternative options, if you like the 3DWS style of interfacing use MilkShape3D or a free alternative is MapScape which you can search for on this forum...

I will never use LW software ever again... as the developer has no respect for his users at all...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:47:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:47:15