Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How to setup the splashscreen for creating & exporting ipa out of the IDE?

Author
Competition Prize Winner 2014
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2014 16:42 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2014 16:43
May be a stupid question, but how to setup the splashscreen if I want to create & Export the final ipa directly out of the IDE?
Tried to place the AGKSplash.png in the media Folder, but the default AppGameKit splashscreen comes up still.

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2015 17:36
Good question, anyone know the answer?

I have tried putting my own Default.png alongside my files and also inside the media folder but when I build the ipa from the IDE and put it on my device via iTunes I still get AppGameKit launch image?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2015 18:03
You provide the Launch Images when you export from the IDE. You do not need to have them anywhere else in your project...

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2015 21:17
Quote: "You provide the Launch Images when you export from the IDE. You do not need to have them anywhere else in your project..."

Really, maybe I'm using out of date version, will check this tomorrow. Was it added in recently? It asks for icon but not launch images.

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2015 10:06 Edited at: 26th Feb 2015 10:52
Okay I updated and there it is, thanks Funnell7.

EDIT: Launch images work but they disappear while my media loads. I have checked over my code to see if I am calling Sync() anywhere but I'm pretty sure I'm not, does this happen to anyone else?

My tier 2 app, the launch image stays on screen until I call Sync(), this tier 1 app is not doing that, any ideas? I will check over my code again in the meantime.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-14 18:46:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-14 18:46:10