Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / LED mini light my eai black bug

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im usring the mini light by eai an I get black characters with the light on them

Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots. So far the Universe is winning.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TodeGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2014 07:36
I think it is because the LED isn't the flashlight, it just the weapon THAT uses muzzle flash flashlight effect. This is also happen if you use the "flashlight=x" action.

I love to make games

http://www.youtube.com/user/thespicy847
DEATH GOTH SNIPER
Years of Service
User Offline
ya the flashlight command does it too.
I found a bypass I just remove the shaders from the char.
Its a dark game so you cant see the shader affect anyway

Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots. So far the Universe is winning.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2014 18:35
DEATH GOTH SNIPER
If you removed the "shader" to get the character to at least show,
you were probably missing one of the textures NEEDED for the
shader to work correctly.

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
DEATH GOTH SNIPER
Years of Service
User Offline
THe char was bond1s char an with the shader he made with the char. It worked in the old updates I think that last update I was on 1.09 after that update I was gone for a long time. I feel like a noob again with all the new stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:02:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:02:53