Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Itunes Connect Upload failing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2015 11:54
My ipa file created from the IDE is failing when I try to upload to iTunes Connect.

I get an invalid binary error, and then this mail from iTunes.

Quote: "Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "My Lucky Leprechaun - Free Slots". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Non-public API usage:

If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed.

If you think this message was sent in error and that you have only used Apple-published APIs in accordance with the guidelines, send the app's nine-digit Apple ID, along with detailed information about why you believe the above APIs were incorrectly flagged, to appreview@apple.com. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information page."

I haven't had any problems in the past, and this seems to be something new.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:38:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:38:48