Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / BBB gui plugin - how to assign styles?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 28th Mar 2015 12:18
Hi!
I cant understand how to assign different style on elements like trackbars ,rebars , editboxes.There is list of styles in "BBBGUI_CONSTANTS.dba" but there is no info how to use them

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2015 22:45
Hello Kuper,

BBB GUI is essentially a wrapper plugin for the Win32/Windows API. There is a lot of documentation on MSDN about how controls work, control styles, etc… Here, for example, is where you can find the documentation for Trackbar styles.

In addition, the example projects included with the BBB GUI plugin may also be of help.

Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 1st Apr 2015 01:58
Thanks Admiral MH!
Nice description but I need to know the way how to assign them.There is command "BBB WINDOW_SETSTYLE window, style". So I can assign any style to any window.But there is no such command for trackbar and other elements...

WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2015 03:38
In Windows everything is a window. I would assume the function BBB Trackbar_Make returns the window handle for the trackbar. Use this handle in the BBB Window_Setstyle function to set the trackbars style.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 14:24:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 14:24:48