Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [WIP] Day 9 - A Zombie infested Visual Novel for Android

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2015 14:34 Edited at: 27th Apr 2015 19:21
No longer available ---
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2015 15:41
That should be good, not seen a visual novel yet from these forums

The Amiga and Amos were great!
Download my game - Paint Pot from Amazon and Google here - http://leap.my-free.website/
Polaraul
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Paul

Most of the groundwork is done and the art assets sourced. I guess though I am getting itchy feet for other projects. I find myself more and more checking the GameGuru forums now that 3rd person is on the cards.

Hopefully though I will find sometime to finish and release this

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2015 17:21
I know what you mean lol
I have updated the bugs, etc in Paint Pot now and the program is finished but need to draw a load of pictures and am fed up with it now and want to get onto the next game

This looks really good though, I have seen a few of these types of things on iOS Store. Think you should release on there at a nominal price because they seem to do well from what I have seen.

The Amiga and Amos were great!
Download my game - Paint Pot from Amazon and Google here - http://leap.my-free.website/
Polaraul
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for the vote of confidence Paul.

I must admit, I am a bit jaded by my first ventures into the Android market, which is partly the reason I want to get back to developing for the PC. As much as I would like to try my hand at an IOS release, and not having a Mac at the moment, I am not too sure I want to risk the costs involved.

This project may still get released though, I may even test the waters for a PC release through the Steam Concepts system.

Your Paint Pot app is looking really good BTW

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:24:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:24:03