Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / reverting to beta 9

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2015 12:44 Edited at: 23rd Apr 2015 12:51
I had been waiting a while for a fix on beta 12, but beta 13 brought its own, reverting back though means it will not work on the current apk player on the play store, therefore I am unable to test my game (Droidball) which uses tilt control, before building the final apk, would it not make sense to also revert back to an older player on the store on your side, or even simply upload an additional one?! If I leave these projects on a back-burner I will surely lose interest in them! If anything I have learned over the years of programming is that you should not leave a project so long. I have wasted many a fine project in all sorts of programming languages this way, but then it was simply my lack of dedication!

Hail to the king, baby!
http://davidjohnwheeler.blogspot.co.uk
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2015 13:07
You can find the Player in the release (look for the Players folder). No need to download it from the store. Just copy the "AGK Player 2.apk" file onto your device and install it using any number of freely available file browser.

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
shadey
Years of Service
User Offline
ah yes,silly me! thanks

Hail to the king, baby!
http://davidjohnwheeler.blogspot.co.uk
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2015 13:56
No problemo

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Btw, AGK2 is not in alpha or beta anymore. When it was released on Steam, they called it a full release since then.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Using AGK2 Tier 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:28:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:28:48