Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Errant ai, how do i get ironsights to work in official fpsc?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 10th Mar 2009 01:45
Please tell me. i want to get them to work but u didnt say how to go about doing it.

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2009 01:46
You can't; it requires a mod with Airmod integrated.

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
It's not ideal but it is possible.

Tell me which weapon and I will post a couple gunspec examples of ways to do it.

It can be done without AirMod but it's a full-time mode change and you can't switch back and forth between modes like you can with the mods.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 20:56
i would like all of your guns, but mostly p90, m249, mp5. if u could write a tutorial that would be great.

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 23:54
Just keep in mind that you can't switch back and forth - you will be FIXED on ironsights. Of course, if you apply a vertical offset you could probably give a decent Doom-style look to it.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
General Jackson, I'll put together some examples for the P90 or M249A and post it here along with a tutorial explaining what has been done (can't do the mp5n because only the newer, post-mp9/10 weapons can do this). They don't need to be fixed to irons 100% of the time, there are some alternative mix and matching that can be somewhat cool. Just give me a while though because it's like 5:30 am here and so I'll be sleeping soon. I'll get that taken care of after I get up.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Attached is a wordpad doc. and short video showing the two methods mentioned in the tutorial. I am not including sample gunspecs as I believe the tutorial covers what to do pretty well.

Hopefully, If a Mod sees this, a link can be added to the tutorial sticky.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ocho Geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2009 21:19
is airmod usable on its own?

Not in cruelty, Not in wrath The Reaper came today;
An Angel visited this gray path And took the cube away.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes. But I don't think Airslide recommends using it on its own.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2009 15:57
There's a slightly outdated beta version in the AirMod thread however, as Errant said, I don't recommend using it on its own, simply because using another mod gives you so much more. I'm not whether or not S4Real's Project Blue has 0.6 yet, but I gave him the latest source w/timing system so it should pop up in there eventually. Ply's Mod has it too, and is probably the most expansive modification to date

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 14:57:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 14:57:52