Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Dark AI Boss Fight?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was wondering if anyone was will to create a sort of "boss fight kind of Dark AI?

Short description (for dummies)

I would like more of a "I wanna kill you" rather than "Your the enemy team, I have to "try" to kill you."

Short Description (for an visual)

The same A.I, duck for cover, reload, blah blah blah. but with more of a "I hate you, I wanna cut your head off as a trophy" kind of mood to it.

Detailed description (for a better unstanding and for programmers who are willing to script this.)

Tinker with the Dark AI "main" script so the character will as the list says.

. Forward Movement.
. Will more try to chase you and hit you to death rather than shoot, shoot, take cover.

. Shooting
. Will shoot at a short medium - medium range, but if any closer will start running at you.
. Will try to find at least some "small" amount of cover before reloading.

. Defense
. Will take acknowledgement to find cover when his/her health is down to around 70%-60% or so.
. When dieing (around 48%-40% of health)will start to get into a defensive state rather than all-out.

. Optionals
. When chasing (if possible) change the running to the no weapon running and add a speed boost (say 25%) to add to the "charging" effect.
. When health is down to 20%-10% health, make a random choice for the character to instantly charge at the character shooting bullet after bullet (or don't let go of the trigger if its a SMG of simalar gun). When he/she runs at out bullets, instead of reloading, make the character just keep charging and when the character hits you, he/she hits HARD!
. No one said you HAD to make this script if you don't want to.

One last thing before I end this post... please...?
Tyguy80s
Years of Service
User Offline
And one last optinal

. If willing to, could whomever make a couple of levels of "boss fight ai" such as "I'm just harder than the other guys", "I hired alot of money to kill you", "I need to kill you". Then to the more of "I've never failed before and I ain't gonna stop now." and "I shall fight you like they do in the action movies!"

Again, no one said you have to but I can expect for this script to take some time.
Mr illusionest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2010 21:54
I will try my best on it , But I'm not fimiliar with Dark AI so It will take a while .

Cheers

"I am the night visitor when everyone is sleep , and when the last light fades"
The illusionest
Tyguy80s
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Mr. Illusionest, and I do expect this to take a week to a month. I can respect that

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 12:24:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 12:24:46