Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Finished 43 FPSC FPM files built into one Trouble In Heaven game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2012 09:58 Edited at: 24th Aug 2012 17:00
Oh but may I show you something wonderful?
second please while I put it in a zip.
This is 43 FPSC built games, the smallest is 2 levels. the largest is 9 levels. I added a check to make sure the player has Directx9c installed during the game Install and have the Files directory encrypted and password protected so it is "Installed as the player selects that secrion of the game" and is deleted when the player stops playing that section.
The User has to play the games In order the first time 1-10
Then as they win each section, they can replay that area.

I also have code in the program to lock the game to only play on the
1st option. the HardDrive it installed to
and/or
2nd option the CPU installed in that computer.
3rd option. the operating system and it's Key.
This way your games can not be distributed as easy.

On my games from my web site I made a self installer that once the game is installed the download is deleted.

Called Trouble_In_Heaven and it is available at IndieCity Underground.http://reardonstudios.indiecity.com
The zip is the launcher for the 43 games. So you can see it for real.
it will not launch a game as the launcher is just the cover. No games are in this zip.
But it will show you how it works.

Estimate to complete Trouble In Heaven is about a month if you play all day every day and a few months for a casual gamer. to a long long time for weekend warriors.

I could not stand making a stock 2 hour game with FPSC so I made this, a program to enable game creators to add as many build levels as they need for a game.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3bvzc5pmo2zb/n/Trouble_In_Heaven_Test_zipTrouble_In_Heaven_Test_zip

Last minute help and polish to Ivan

Ivan Novak playlet.novak gmail.com Author of https://sites.google.com/site/playletcodes/ultimatelauncher
And Ched80 whos script saved the day and I would have never figured out.

Many Many thanks to many people who through advice and help moved things forward including but not limited to The Zombie Killer who started me on this, and Section 812 who moved it forward. and maho76, F l a t l a n d e r, who's HD's death was a blow as he had to have funeral services for his hard drive. Pray please that it rests in peace. Thanks to elbow ,Shadowdeath ,s4real ,BlackFox ,Shadowdeath

Well that all folks.. Thanks
And when that piece of work approaches that you want to avoid and no one is there to rescue you.
This is a great conversation starter to put him on the right thought pattern.
"How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open? "
Then if he can actually open his mouth, then follow with,
"I see you\'ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public." As You walk away at a fast pace.
( From: Conversation tips for women.)

Life is a short trip to another world
maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2012 11:06
hey meows, followed the thread where you worked this all out, nice that it works. maybe i have to ask for your help in the future if i am able to do half the levels you did.

congrats & gz

Meows
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2012 13:59
Quote: "maho76: maybe i have to ask for your help in the future "

It would be a pleasure to help maho76

Life is a short trip to another world
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Well done Meows. On all fronts. We are proud of you on achieving these accomplishments.

May you do well with these.

You've moved way ahead of me, and I too, will have to ask for help in the future.

Regards

Eugene

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 10:11:09
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 10:11:09