Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Small Mac IDE fix request (APPLE + right arrow support) and Open Recent

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2015 02:43 Edited at: 12th Feb 2015 02:45
Genius job on this Mac IDE, TGC! It's really fast and I'm loving it. The *only* wishes I have for it so far:

When my cursor is on a line, normally with other text editors pressing Apple + right arrow will move the cursor to the end of the line. With AppGameKit 2, the cursor jumps to the next "word" on the line, and it never navigates to the very end of the line. On a Windows PC, you can just press END, but there's no END button on a Mac. Does anyone know any other shortcut for instantly jumping the cursor to the end of the line?

Open Recent doesn't seem to work, either. There's no projects listed in the recent projects in the File menu. This one isn't a big deal, though.

Thans

Senior Developer - CBS Interactive Music Group
unlikely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2015 06:55
Quote: "Open Recent doesn't seem to work, either. There's no projects listed in the recent projects in the File menu. This one isn't a big deal, though."

I believe the "session" only saves when you use the "Quit" button in the toolbar. If you Cmd+Q, it doesn't save your opened projects / files, and doesn't add the project to the recent projects list. I was just going to post this as a bug, but you seem to have beaten me to it.

The Quit button and the quit menu item should be fixed to perform the same action!

Using AppGameKit v2 T1 + T2
Systems: Primary: Mac OS X 10.10
Secondary: Windows 7

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 20:09:05
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 20:09:05