Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Entity Snapshot v1.00 Released!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2006 17:58
Here's a small, simple, freeware program. It creates 64x64 preview images of your custom entities for FPSC. Nothing you couldn't do with a 3D modeler, but it's free, non-the-less. I spent a long time making a professional installer, and a semi-pro help file. So comments are welcome! (And critisism. )

"I don't bite her, i just slobber on her" "I remember things as well as a retarded goldfish, who just swam through the chicago river"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2006 18:11
Nice!Thanks.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2006 20:12
First off I wanna say thanks for the mention. If you need anything else down the line feel free to give a shout.

The readme says nothing about pulling in the texture for the .x so its not the grey model color.

For ease of use id make it look for any .x file in the folder so they dont have to be renamed to e.x then back to whatever the modeler wanted it to be called.

Lastly I'm sure ya don't mind but I'll ask anyways if I can put this download up on my site. I hate trying to find all the free-be stuff people have to offer.
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2006 21:26
Quote: "The readme says nothing about pulling in the texture for the .x so its not the grey model color."

Just as long as it has a texture specified in the model file, it'l display.

I'll be working on that.

Quote: "Lastly I'm sure ya don't mind but I'll ask anyways if I can put this download up on my site. I hate trying to find all the free-be stuff people have to offer. "

Sure.

"I don't bite her, i just slobber on her" "I remember things as well as a retarded goldfish, who just swam through the chicago river"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 14:39:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 14:39:33