Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Bug Reports / Debug Error :0 0 when building game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have this error when i try to build my game it's weird because it happens at the last level, level 11 and i though it was the level messing up so i tried just building the level 11 as the whole game and it worked fine but if i put all the levels in the add a level then it has the error on the last one level 11 then shuts down what is wrong?

Why waste time when you can use Fpsc?
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 00:52 Edited at: 6th Dec 2006 00:59
I get this error also, but I have only one level and it's not very big. I cal play the test preview but when it comes to building the game it stops at something like:

"building entities:70/76 - overlay.x"

Edit: It has something to do with light map settings under the Textures tab in the build menu. If I have full shadow lightmaps selected, I get the error, so I have quick lightmapping selected, but this means my game is now too light.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 09:09 Edited at: 6th Dec 2006 09:22
Well I thought it was the lighting, but it's not. Here is the crash text

Quote: "[COMMON]
PathToEXE=Crogram FilesThe Game CreatorsFPS CreatorFilesCrashOn_12_06_06.txt
[CEXE]
m_dwRuntimeErrorDWORD=Internal Code:12002
m_dwRuntimeErrorLineDWORD=18141"

Do you know what it could be Lee?

I've attached the map, which also contains user sounds. When unzipped, place "Growlthumploud.ogg" and "NightCrawl.ogg" in 'audiobank\user', and "scream_7.wav" in 'audiobank\voices\male\". This map uses other model packs.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
infektid gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
I fixed mine with the new upgrade for fpsc that upgrades it to v104 and it fixed my problem if you haven't done that try it

Why waste time when you can use Fpsc?
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 00:33
I have the newest patch (v104rc4-041206) and still it bombs out when trying to build a game.

titan333
Years of Service
User Offline
dont worry i get the same thing.......and i've made a topic but no one has helped me yet.....yea its funny cause i know when its going to crash.....right before i get the error message the map goes black then u see the debug error message pop up....and i've tried everything to fix it....even fiddling around with it with C++ but i had no luck ...so if someone could PLEASE tell us what to do i would appreciate it more than anything -thanks-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 02:17:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 02:17:02