Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Skyblazer new update 1.02

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2007 23:03
Hi All!

A new version of my game Skyblazer (DB Classic) is available on my website (scroll down on homepage and you'll find it)

http://www.maskedbear.com

New version 1.02 features:
- smoother skytrails in world 1 and menu
- one additional in-game music theme
- new time layout
- speed bar added
- minor bug fixed (level 5 save)
- no. of lives now differs from arcade to practice
- menu mouse pointer implemented
- overall smoother game experience

Here is a collection of images from the game

Visit my new website: http://www.maskedbear.com
Jrock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2007 00:35
I liked it One thing I did notice was that it is hard to jump when you use the boost pad thing. But either way it was a good game; very addicting.

Practice makes perfect. But if nobody is perfect, why practice?
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2007 01:08 Edited at: 26th Mar 2007 01:08
Wow, I'm impressed! It's a simple concept, but it plays pretty good, and it looks very good. World 3 is great, if not a little hard.

Quote: "One thing I did notice was that it is hard to jump when you use the boost pad thing"

I noticed that too, that's a bit annoying.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2007 04:16
Nice little game. I couldn't actually beat any level though, with a combination of not being able to see the gaps coming and that apparently my keyboard doesn't let me press two arrow buttons and control at the same time, meaning that if I needed to jump left I couldn't really do it without a lot of coordination to release one of the keys.

AlexRiva
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2007 02:30
Quote: "One thing I did notice was that it is hard to jump when you use the boost pad thing. But either way it was a good game; very addicting."

Ok. One thing to fix in the next release

Quote: "Nice little game. I couldn't actually beat any level though, with a combination of not being able to see the gaps coming and that apparently my keyboard doesn't let me press two arrow buttons and control at the same time, meaning that if I needed to jump left I couldn't really do it without a lot of coordination to release one of the keys."

That's strange. I tested the game on 4 PCs and this never happened. Do you have a wireless keyboard? They have less accurate response

Anyway thank you all for playing and testing my game

Visit my new website: http://www.maskedbear.com
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2007 02:40
No I'm sure that it's just my keyboard. It's not wireless. I've noticed that all keyboards have odd button combination restrictions, like some will let you press a certain 3 keys but not another certain 3 keys.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 05:58:24
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 05:58:24