Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Matixs editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2003 03:59
Well, i started a lil while ago, and im gettin the hang of this language YAY I have made matrices with models move around and stuff like that, but the matrixes are not custom at all, infact there random ? :-s but thats ok, thats what I want to "master" next. I tried using mapedit, but it has a bug in the hill genorator, so I could never make a map with hills, and thats pretty much essential. So any ideas about a good matix editor? Im not lookin for really fancy stuff like makin buildings and all that stuff, just the simple out door area with a few hills, and road, and maybe some water. I would really apprecate the help. Thanks
~haXXor
Sup Kids
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2003 05:15
There isnt any bug in the hill tool in MatEdit. I just use the mouse to manually make the whole thing. Get the best results that way. Click and drag your own hills

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Go to the Eternal Destiny Forum!
haXor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2003 05:22
hhmm thats weird, maybe i downloaded a weird version or somthin that had a bug in it. Ill try download a dif version. thanks though

Sup Kids
haXor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2003 05:29
k well i dled it from the offfical page, but maybe im just bein retarded and not doin this right. I click the alt gab thing, make my hills, blah blah blah. but how the hell do u get out of it? like I cant click on anything else, and I cant press anything else, so im stuck in hill modem i do control alt delet, exit, and lose all my damn work! ok sry, didnt mean to get mad there. but yah, whatb do I do now? am i just missing some key to press or somthing?

Sup Kids
haXor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2003 00:36
any ideas? cuz yah. THanks

Sup Kids
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2003 03:44
I said, when your in the mode, hold down ALT, then CLICK. Try all this

Left Alt + Left Click
Left Alt + Right Click
Right Alt + Left Click
Right Alt + Right Click

after each time, try shift and moving with the arrow keys. This will test to see if your back in selection mode.

RPGamer

haXor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2003 06:45
omg im an idiot. I cant belive I didnt think to try left alt..... wow that was horrible. Well thanks RPG! now i can make real maps finaly.

Sup Kids
koolaid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2003 12:28
hey there is a bug in the hill option i thought it was happening only on my computer when you choose hill the whole program crashes.
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2003 17:53 Edited at: 18th May 2003 17:54
Nope thats mountain I never use mountain, as I do my own

EDIT: Whooopee! This is post number 2000 for me!!! YAY!

RPGamer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 07:05:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 07:05:55