Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / .x model problems. need help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2003 04:29
K well I have the trees and the like for my RPG im gunna attempt to make, but when I load them in, I have 1 small problem.all of them are on there side. I dont know why. I use 3d exploration to convert the models from .3ds to .x, and it looks fine in there, but for some reason, it rotates itslef 90 degrees forward itself. I dont know why. Does any1 here know? If so, could u plz help me out? I really wanna try do this rpg.
Sup Kids
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2003 05:13
try reverse rotating them in your package and they should appear to stand up. some 3d packages export the file in this regard and u just have to offset the rotation so it will stand up.

haXor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2003 15:32
So you mean in in bd just say
xrotate object 1, -90?
cuz that works, but it may be a drag, cuz these are trees and stuff, that would take a lot of code.

Sup Kids
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2003 15:35
If you need to do it on many object...I would suggest to either go correct it in the modeling software or use a 'For Next' Loop to apply the command to a serie of objects...I think you'll have to use the fix object pivot also in it.

Caught by the Fuzz,well I was,still on my buzz
In the back of the Van,with my,head in my hands

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 17:42:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 17:42:15